Interesting Links for 24 Feb 2011 - 08 Apr 2011
Cussing in Commits: Which Programming Language Inspires the Most Swearing? | Webmonkey | Wired.com
- Some people have far too much time on their hands. What a topic to research. As a matter of principle, I don't swear in any of my commits, even my own hidden repos.
Z-410: How ZFS is slowly making its way to Mac OS X
- Nice to see even though Apple have decided against ZFS on the MAC for the moment, someone else hasn't.
Nine traits of the veteran Unix admin | Unix - InfoWorld
- A pretty good synopsis of the traits of a veteran Unix (not Linux) admin. I have every single one of these traits.
Java creator hangs his shingle at Google
- James Gosling heads to Google. It'll be interesting to see how this affects Java as a while and Android.
The Cicada Principle and Why It Matters to Web Designers » HTML & CSS, Layout » Design Festival
- I'm a geek for things involving maths. I think this idea of using primes for creating some sort of randomness in tilling background images is a great one. Time to see how I can use it myself.
— Published 08 April 2011
Copyright © 2005 - 2021
All rights reserved.
if you do the RSS/Atom thing.