Links for 3 August 2007
Links of interest for 3 August 2007:
HOWTO: Move a Solaris Containers How To Guides
- Details how to move a container from one host to another using functionality already in Solaris Express and due in Solaris 10.
HOWTO: Managing ZFS in Solaris 10 Containers
- A basic guide that demonstrates the use of ZFS in conjunction with Solaris Containers (zones).
HOWTO: Solaris Live Upgrade How-To Guide
- Details how to use Live Upgrade to upgrade the OS or apply patches with the least amount of downtime, and chance of corruption or data loss.
HOWTO: How to Configure and Run PostgreSQL on Solaris 10
- Details how to configure and run PostgreSQL that is supplied with Solaris 10 6/06 or later, including integration with SMF.
HOWTO: Two-node Cluster How-To Guide
- This is a very basic and good guide to setting up a 2 node Sun Cluster using the scinstall menu driven utility. This allows for a simple, quick and correct cluster installation. Guide from Sun.
— Published 04 August 2007
Copyright © 2005 - 2018
All rights reserved.
if you do the RSS/Atom thing.